Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Very Generous Clients

One of the jobs we're currently working on at work is a house renovation in Deep River. I got an email from the clients tonight saying that they would like to give me and R their washer and dryer! For free! The asbestos removal at their house begins on Monday and they need to have the house cleared out by then, so the only catch is that we have to come this weekend to pick them up. Well guess what! We already have the UHaul scheduled for this weekend! Piece of cake! I can't believe they're being so generous! A new washer and dryer weren't exactly in our budget (there are a lot more things that we need sooner than a washer and dryer) we were just going to use my parents' washer and dryer.

They've saved us at least $1000!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment