Friday, September 24, 2010

All Packed Up

Ok, now I'm getting sad. All of our stuff is packed up (with the exception of some clothes, shower stuff and the router for my laptop), and the apartment looks sad and empty. I met with the apartment owner and maintenance guy this afternoon so they could look around the apartment to see if there was anything we needed to fix. They told us that we'd have to paint the Living Room too! So uncool. That color is so light! I think they were just frustrated because now that they bought the complex they don't let anyone paint anymore, but we painted when the other owners owned it, and they said it was okay. No fair.

Later in the afternoon me and R (and Madison) went to pick up the UHaul, and then R's sister L and my sister Z met us back at the apartment. The four of us had supper at the mall because we had to pick up the hand truck and more boxes.  Then I spent the rest of the night cleaning and organizing all of the boxes so things would go as smoothly as possible tomorrow when everyone is helping us.

No comments:

Post a Comment