It has now been exactly one month since the big party.. which means that I haven't blogged in over a month.
In case you're wondering, we did meet our party deadline. Well, kinda. We didn't finish everything on the schedule, but that was partly because we lost a week and a weekend due to the power outage. But I was still pretty pleased with the progress we made.
The last progress post I made was on day 1 of the floor installation. Since then....
We finished the floor.
We painted the walls.
We painted the ceiling.
We installed the dishwasher.
We installed the lights.
We installed the door trim.
We installed some window trim.
We had a successful party.
I'll do posts for all of the work we did, but first... let's talk about the party.
It was the first time some of R's family had seen the house... and the first time some of my family had seen it in almost a year. So everyone got a tour :) Then everyone got to meet the chickens.